The four Wayside Chapels on the church grounds were all built around 1913 by members of the founding families. Today, the descendants of these original families continue to maintain the Chapels, lovingly preserving them for future generations.
According to time-honored custom, a procession involving the entire parish takes place on the Feast of Corpus Christi. The Chapels are opened and decorated with candles and flowers for this occasion. With the singing of hymns, the Blessed Sacrament is carried to each Chapel and briefly reposed, until the entire church grounds have been compassed.